Mixed Berry Salad – This Berry Green Salad is packed with gorgeous berries, nuts, and avocado, tied together with a bright, tangy dressing. It’s the perfect yummy side dish or main dish! (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan)
FOR THE BERRY GREEN SALAD:
- 5 oz. spring mix (you can totally use more if you want!)
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup candied or toasted almonds, walnuts, or pecans
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (not bottled)
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave (can sub sugar)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp. avocado oil (or another neutral oil, like canola)
FOR THE SALAD:
- In a large bowl, combine spring mix, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, avocado, and nuts.
- Drizzle with about 1/2 the dressing to start, and toss to combine.
- Add additional dressing, as desired.
- Serve immediately.
FOR THE TANGY DRESSING:
- In a small bowl or a jar, combine vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Whisk to combine, then continue to whisk as you slowly drizzle in the avocado oil.
- Whisk until the dressing is fully combined.
- Pour about 1/2 the dressing over the salad to start with, adding more as desired.
- Dressing will keep 1 week in the refrigerator. Whisk or shake dressing to recombine before using as needed.
MORE MIX-IN IDEAS TO TRY: grilled or rotisserie chicken, shrimp, bacon, feta or goat cheese, wild rice, or cooked quinoa.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: berry salad, berry green salad, mixed berry salad, berry spinach salad, triple berry salad,