Old Bay Roasted Veggies – Perfectly roasted veggies with a bright, flavorful spice mix. These roasted veggies are perfect for meal prep and taste delicious any time of day! (Paleo & Vegan)
- 1/2 lb carrots, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 4 medium zucchinis, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups baby tomatoes
- 2–3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1–2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine carrot, bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning until everything is well coated. Taste and adjust seasonings (more olive oil, balsamic vinegar, or Old Bay as needed).
- Spread veggies out onto a baking sheet. (The less they overlap, the more caramelized the edges will get)
- Roast veggies at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or so, or until tomatoes are just starting to blister and veggies are tender.
- Add fresh herbs, additional salt and pepper, or more Old Bay seasoning, to taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Old Bay Roasted Veggies, Old Bay Roasted Vegetables, roasted vegetables, seasoned roasted vegetables