- 1 loaf ciabatta or French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 (6oz) can black olives, roughly chopped
- 1 (3-5oz) jar green olives with pimentos, roughly chopped (depending on how much you like green olives)
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4tsp black pepper
- 6Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2c mayonnaise (I used light)
- 1 1/2c Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2c cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine olives, green onions, garlic, black pepper, butter, mayonnaise, and cheeses. Spread over bread.
- *At this point you can bake or freeze the bread.
- place on a pan in the freezer 20-30 minutes or until no longer gooey. Wrap in plastic wrap or airtight bag/container. When ready to use, bake frozen at 350 about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice into wedges and serve.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice into wedges and serve.