This peach mango smoothie is delicious straight up! Feel free to add one of the optional mix-ins for an extra nutrient boost, or check out the notes for other ways to change it up!
- 1 heaping cup frozen peach slices
- 1 heaping cup frozen mango slices
- 1/2 frozen banana (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4–1 cup orange juice (more or less, to taste)
- 3/4–1 cup water (as needed, to blend)
- Optional: 1 scoop collagen powder, 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds, or 1 cup greens
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth, adding more orange juice or water as needed.
Go for Greens! This smoothie is really good for adding greens. The sweet peaches and mangos are awesome with spinach or kale. Even my picky kids will drink them this way. (Especially if I call it a Shrek shake or Jedi Juice!)
Add Some Protein or Healthy Fats! This smoothie absolutely plays well with others, so I often play with the mix-ins. Some of my favorites are 1-2 Tbsp of chia seeds or a scoop of collagen protein. Collagen is flavorless and odorless and is a great easily digestible source of protein that we really like. If you’re vegan or vegetarian, you’ll want to stick with chia seeds (though I hear this is awesome).
Not a banana fan? No worries. Try subbing in additional peach or mango, or swap in something else–papaya, pineapple, passionfruit, or strawberries are all fantastic!
Get Creative. You can also get creative by adding a splash of coconut milk for some richness, or a squeeze of lime juice to brighten it up even more!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Smoothie, Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach smoothie, mango smoothie, peach mango smoothie, vegan smoothie, paleo smoothie, peach mango bliss smoothie, smoothie recipe