Peach Mango Bliss Smoothie (Paleo & Vegan)
Peach Mango Bliss – A bright, sunny smoothie to sip! This delicious peach mango smoothie is bursting with flavor. (Paleo & Vegan)
Every 2-3 months, I spend a week or two trying to get creative in using up what is in my pantry. It really helps me use what I have, instead of discovering 6 month old chili that has a lovely layer of freezer burn on top, or half a bag of frozen fruit that is no longer edible.
It’s one of those little tricks that has a lot of benefits–I use what I have, I save money by not buying more until I’ve used what I have, and I get to enjoy food that’s quick and easy!
Smoothies are one of my go-tos, since we ALWAYS have frozen fruit in the freezer. Especially during these dog days of summer when it’s just. so. hot. I’m always grateful for something cool and tropical to sip.
This peach mango smoothie recipe is one of my forever favorites. Here’s why…
Why This Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe is Awesome:
- For one thing, it’s basically like drinking liquid sunshine. The sunny color, creamy texture, and light tropical flavors make this peach mango smoothie close-your-eyes good and SO refreshing whether you’re starting your day or using it for an afternoon snack pick-me-up.
- I also love that it’s about as flexible as it gets. Have a few handfuls of greens in the fridge? Toss them in! Want to stir in some chia seeds or collagen for some healthy fats or protein? Go for it. You can even swap out the banana for some strawberries, papaya, or pineapple to give it a slightly different flavor.
- Simply put, this peach mango smoothie is like a flavor vacation. That’s why it’s got “bliss” in the title! Now, if it could also bring me a hammock and ocean breezes…
Now that you know why we love it, let’s dive in and make one!
Here’s What You Need To Make Peach Mango Smoothies:
- Frozen Peaches. First up is frozen peaches. Look for bright yellow or orange-y peaches if you can. Usually, the more vibrant the color, the better the flavor! During the summer, I like to freeze my own peaches when they’re extra ripe, then I use store-bought the rest of the year.
- Frozen Mango. Then, a bit of frozen mango. I love the sweetness and fiber in a mango! Again, the deeper the color, the sweeter and tastier the mango. (I like that Trader Joe’s frozen mango chunks bags are clear, so I can choose well.)
- Banana (Or More Mango). Next, we like adding just a *tiny* bit of banana (fresh or frozen) for some sweetness without needing honey, agave, maple syrup, or other sweetener. I don’t taste the banana with this little of an amount, but if you HATE bananas in smoothies, just add more mango.
- Orange Juice. To play up all those tropical notes and bright orange/yellow colors, I add orange juice. The better the quality, the better the smoothie will taste. (Simply Orange is our favorite.)
- Water. To help the smoothie blend without adding more sugar, I usually add some water as well. The exact amount you need will depend on how frozen your fruit is and how strong your blender is. Start small, and add more as needed.
Mix It Up! Try One Of These Twists:
- Go for Greens! This peach mango bliss smoothie works GREAT as a green smoothie. The sweet peaches and mangos are awesome with spinach or kale. Even my picky kids will drink them this way.
- Add Some Protein or Healthy Fats! This mango peach smoothie absolutely plays well with others, so I often play with the mix-ins. Some of my favorites are 1-2 Tbsp of chia seeds or a scoop of collagen protein. Collagen is flavorless and odorless and is a great easily digestible source of protein that we really like. This one and this one are our two favorite brands. If you’re vegan or vegetarian, you’ll want to stick with chia seeds or this unflavored vegan protein/fiber blend.
- Not a banana fan? No worries. Try additional peach or mango as a substitute, or swap in something else–papaya, pineapple, passionfruit, or strawberries are all fantastic!
- Get Creative. You can also get creative by adding a splash of coconut milk, avocado, or Greek yogurt for some richness, a little vanilla extract for an Orange Julius-type twist, or a squeeze of lime juice to brighten it up even more!
FAQ + Tips For The Best Peach Mango Smoothie:
A Note on Blenders. My blender (named Beyonce) is like the 5th member of my family. We’ve used it over 1400 times (there’s a blend counter), and she’s still going strong. If you’re ever in the market, I highly recommend these ones. Buying refurbished can help you save!
Can I Use Fresh Fruit? I prefer frozen fruit to fresh peach or fresh mango here, because it gives the smoothie a thicker, frostier, creamier texture. If all you have is fresh fruit, you can add some ice cubes to add frostiness.
MORE TO LOVE:
More healthy smoothie Recipes To Try:
Peach Mango Bliss Smoothie (Paleo & Vegan)
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 (large) or 4 (small) 1x
This peach mango smoothie is delicious straight up! Feel free to add one of the optional mix-ins for an extra nutrient boost, or check out the notes for other ways to change it up!
- 1 heaping cup frozen peach slices
- 1 heaping cup frozen mango slices
- 1/2 frozen banana (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4–1 cup orange juice (more or less, to taste)
- 3/4–1 cup water (as needed, to blend)
- Optional: 1 scoop collagen powder, 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds, or 1 cup greens
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth, adding more orange juice or water as needed.
Go for Greens! This smoothie is really good for adding greens. The sweet peaches and mangos are awesome with spinach or kale. Even my picky kids will drink them this way. (Especially if I call it a Shrek shake or Jedi Juice!)
Add Some Protein or Healthy Fats! This smoothie absolutely plays well with others, so I often play with the mix-ins. Some of my favorites are 1-2 Tbsp of chia seeds or a scoop of collagen protein. Collagen is flavorless and odorless and is a great easily digestible source of protein that we really like. If you’re vegan or vegetarian, you’ll want to stick with chia seeds (though I hear this is awesome).
Not a banana fan? No worries. Try subbing in additional peach or mango, or swap in something else–papaya, pineapple, passionfruit, or strawberries are all fantastic!
Get Creative. You can also get creative by adding a splash of coconut milk for some richness, or a squeeze of lime juice to brighten it up even more!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Smoothie, Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach smoothie, mango smoothie, peach mango smoothie, vegan smoothie, paleo smoothie, peach mango bliss smoothie, smoothie recipe
Originally shared March 2012. Updated Aug 2022.
I love your new hair!! It might just be from the salon styling, but I love how much volume your hair has with the new cut. It really gives you so much dimension!
Your hair looks so great and so cute! The color looks healthy and your face, I don’t think, can ever be round since you look like you weigh 2 pounds. And even though your hair is shorter, the kiddos still pull on it; bless them 🙂
i love your haicut…. from “pretty, but plain”.. to “very stylish!”
I love your haircut and I love Mango Smoothies. Cool! Thank you.
I wanna make this smoothie …I am gonna get the ingredients tomorrow! Thanks for posting this!
This is so yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
This looks so refreshing! Wish I was sipping on this while getting work done!
You’d LOVE it!