This refreshing pineapple smoothie is such a delicious blend of flavors! Packed with nutrients, some secret boosts, and greens, it’s the perfect smoothie to fuel (or perk up!) your day. Makes 2 large or 3 small smoothies. (Nutrition facts based on 3 smoothies)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cups frozen banana slices (or mango)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (or collagen)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (peel removed)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup orange juice, or more if needed
- 1/2 cup water (or more, if needed)
- Place all ingredients in a blender* and blend until completely smooth.
*If you don’t have a high speed blender, I find that blending the spinach and orange juice together before adding the other ingredients helps get things nice and smooth.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple ginger smoothie, pineapple smoothie, ginger smoothie