This refreshing pineapple smoothie is such a delicious blend of flavors! Packed with nutrients, some secret boosts, and greens, it’s the perfect smoothie to fuel (or perk up!) your day. Makes 2 large or 3 small smoothies. (Nutrition facts based on 3 smoothies)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices or mango
- 2 cups spinach (or kale)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger or frozen ginger (peel removed)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds or collagen
- 1 cup orange juice, or more if needed
- 1/2 cup water (or more, if needed)
- Place pineapple, banana/mango, spinach, ginger, and chia seeds or collagen in the blender.
- Add orange juice and water.
- Cover and blend until completely smooth, adding more orange juice or water as needed to help it blend.
*If you don’t have a high speed blender, I find that blending the spinach and orange juice together before adding the other ingredients helps get things nice and smooth.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple ginger smoothie, pineapple smoothie, ginger smoothie