- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, diced (about 1/2″)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into large dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large dice
- 1/2 onion (I prefer red or sweet onions), cut into large dice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill* (can sub rosemary, basil, or cilantro)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, bell peppers, and onion. Sprinkle seasonings and fresh herbs over veggie mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes (or until veggies are tender and cooked through), stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- For a crispier finish, divide mixture between two baking sheets.
*If you don’t have fresh herbs on hand, feel free to use dried herbs. You’ll use 1/3 the amount, so instead of 2 Tbsp fresh herbs, you’d use 2 tsp dried.
- Category: side dish, breakfast
- Method: roasting, oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: roasted potatoes, roasted breakfast potatoes, breakfast potatoes, breakfast potatoes and veggies,