Sheet Pan Sausage, Gnocchi and Veggies – This sheet pan dinner has plenty of veggies and an amazing spice blend you’ll love. (Gluten free, dairy free, paleo friendly!)
- 12 oz. sausage, sliced (kielbasa, or chicken sausage are my faves!)
- 1 (10-12oz.) package frozen gnocchi* (no need to thaw)
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1” dice
- 4–6 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2–4 Tbsp. minced fresh herbs (like cilantro, basil, parsley, or dill)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Set out 2 sheet pans.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced sausage, frozen gnocchi, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder, chili powder, and smoked paprika.
- Drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat well.
- Spread mixture out on 2 baking sheets (this will allow for better air flow and more browning)
- Roast at 425 degrees F. for 12 minutes. Rotate baking sheets and stir mixture.
- Bake another 12-15 minutes, or until veggies are tender and turning golden.
- If desired, you can broil each pan for an additional 1-2 minutes for more browning.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve warm!
*We use Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi (gluten free!) for this dish. Feel free to swap in any frozen or homemade gnocchi you like!
- Category: Main Dish, Sheet Pan Dinner
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sheet pan dinner, sausage and veggies, sausage veggies and gnocchi, sausage gnocchi and veggies, sheet pan sausage gnocchi, sheet pan gnocchi, gluten free sheet pan dinner, healthy sheet pan dinner