Spooky Baked Halloween Chips – You only need 15 minutes and 3 ingredients to make these adorable Halloween chips. The perfect spooky Halloween snack!
- 4 flour tortillas (gluten-free or grain-free, as needed)
- Spray avocado or olive oil*
- Halloween cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Working one tortilla at a time, use a cookie cutter to cut out ghost shaped chips from your tortillas. I’m usually able to get 5-6 ghosts per tortilla. (Try to place your cuts as close together as possible to avoid waste.)
- Transfer cutouts to your prepared baking sheet. Lightly mist the chips with a little olive oil spray or avocado oil spray + sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes, and serve with salsa, guacamole, or my favorite Pumpkin Taco Soup!
*I like using 100% avocado oil or olive oil spray without additives or propellants. If you can’t find it, you can use a pastry brush to brush oil onto the chips and pan instead.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: halloween baked tortilla chips, spooky baked chips, ghost chips, baked ghost chips, halloween snack, halloween ghost chips,