Beta Berry Blast Smoothie – This healthy strawberry mango smoothie is a great change of pace from green smoothies. Delicious, pretty, and made with fruits AND veggies, it’s a perfect healthy breakfast or healthy snack! (Paleo & Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mangos
- 2 kiwi, peeled
- 1 cup carrot juice
- About 1/2 cup water (or milk or additional carrot juice)
- Place all strawberries, mango, and kiwi in a blender.
- Pour carrot juice into the blender.
- Cover and puree until very smooth, adding water as needed.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Smoothie, Breakfast, Snack, Brunch
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry mango smoothie, beta berry blast smoothie