- 8 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2c semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet)
- 1/2c brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1c flour
- 1c bittersweet chocolate chips or chunks (I used Ghiradelli 60% bittersweet chips)
- 1 (8oz) package Heath milk chocolate toffee bits
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Turn off heat and stir in brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well to incorporate after each addition. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Add flour and stir until about half-incorporated. Add bittersweet chocolate chips and toffee bits and continue folding them in until the flour is just incorporated.
- Pour batter into an 8×8″ baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray and lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until brownies are just set. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
If you need even slices, refrigerating them for 20-30 minutes after they’ve cooled makes them slice perfectly.