- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup halved sweet cherries (pits removed)
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 1/2–1 Tbsp fresh mint, minced
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and cherries.
- Add lime juice, lime zest, agave or honey, and fresh mint.
- Gently combine the fruit and dressing (careful not to smash the berries!)
- Taste and add additional agave as desired.
Honey or Agave? – You can use either for this recipe, depending on your dietary needs. If you’re strictly vegan, you’ll want to stick with agave. Vegetarian, paleo, and other diets can choose honey or agave.
I grab my honey and agave at Sprouts, where I can find local honey and have my pick of organic agave syrups to choose from. You can use the darker, raw agave or the light agave (which is lighter in color and flavor) here. All you’ll get is a lovely note of natural sweetness that shines in this recipe.
When Cherries Aren’t in Season… If you can’t find cherries or they’re not on sale, you can swap in some purple or green grapes. They’ll work texturally and will still add a lot of beautiful color to the salad. (It’ll be a bit like my other favorite fruit salad!)
- Category: Side dish, salad, fruit
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fruit salad, cherry fruit salad, berry fruit salad, cherry berry, cherry berry fruit salad, honey lime, mint, honey lime mint dressing, honey lime dressing