Five Fact Friday – We made it through another week. My mama hen helped me through Milo’s man cold and helped me remember all the good things. Happy weekend, friends!
1. Poor little fluffin. Milo spent most of the week home sick, poor thing. It was thankfully just a cold (not the stomach flu or anything more serious), but he was a tiny miserable coughing machine. He spent most of the day asking when Sophie would be home in between learning the words to roughly 100 Bubble Guppies songs.
2. Mother hen, forever and ever amen. Sophie was forever the mother hen, reminding him to get essential oils, sip water, and wash his hands. “Make sure you cover your mouth and don’t cough on ANY toys while I’m at school!” I was so grateful she was as sweet and patient with him as she was.
3. Then and Now. One of my favorite things when I go through photos for these posts is thinking “oh my gosh! That looks so much like that picture I took (insert long time ago)!” For instance…. Sophie then (with her little tongue smile!) vs. Sophie now.
4. Hang in, mama. This was another one that really pulled my heart strings. Sophie and Milo hug fairly regularly now, and especially if I pull out my camera. They laugh and tease each other and play together. And this week I was thinking about that first hug. Sophie didn’t hug Milo until April 8, 2014. Milo was 13 months old and utterly adored her. I remember how long and hard those days and months felt, wondering if she’d ever let him in. It took her 13 months to warm up to him! Having two babies 20 months apart was SO HARD for those first few years, especially through the most difficult years of autism and therapy. Their closeness in age is now one of the best parts of my life. Oh, how I want to hug every mom in that stage and give her an hour (or twelve) off. It gets better, mama. I promise.
5. Survey says… I had a really fun discussion with you this week about your BIGGEST challenge when meal planning. It seems most of you have the same challenge! I’d love to help! I made a little 4-question survey that might help me narrow down a direction of how to help. If you don’t mind taking it, I’d love to hear from you! (no pressure!)
The weekly newsletter is headed out tonight! I’ve got some fun weekly favorites and more to share. Be sure you’re signed up! It’s going out around 6pm PST!
Happy weekend, dear reader! Wishing you every good thing!
istisnasız her gün profesyonel sporlarla uğraşan sikiş yengesi bir süredir kapalı olan mekanlar yüzünden çok porno büyük sıkıntıya düşmüştür parası çok olan kadın porno özel bir eğitmen tutarak spora devam etmek istediğini sex söylediğinde yüzmeyi güneşlenmeyi ve bikini ile güneşin altında porno izle saatlerce uzanıp hiçbir şey yapmamayı çok seven porno izle sarışın kız evine çok uzakta olan sahil kesimine sex video gitmeye üşendiği için mahallesinin sonunda bulunan porno lüks villayı gözüne kestirerek kimsenin modern sex izle ve gelişmiş bir toplumun parçası olmak isteyen hd porno bir kafa yapısına sahip olan mature aşırı fazla porno bir modern yapısına evrilmiştir