After reading my Stocking Stuffers for Kids post on Monday, several of you commented or messaged that you wanted to see a guide for husbands. I love doing these posts, so here are a few ideas for the special guy in your life…
- Shave gel or shave cream
- Razor Blades or a Razor
- Face lotion (or SPF facial lotion!)
- A shower tool (Ha! That’s marketing for man loofa)
- A new comb or gel
- Hair trimming scissors
WORK & EVERYDAY
- Travel-size packets of tissues, scent-free lotion, sanitizer, or neutral chapstick. Michael often needs this stuff at work but doesn’t think about getting it. When it’s already purchased, he uses it right up.
- Favorite pens
- Phone case (I got this one for Michael earlier this year and it made his life. People often look at it and think it’s a lovely abstract print, when really it’s subtly shouting “I’m a Star Wars Nerd”)
- Money clip (leather look or metallic)
- Ear buds
- Car charger for phone (iPhone or Android)
- Socks – Patterned dress socks, gym socks, whatever they need
- A tie (I love this, this, and this or this one if you’re going to splurge)
- Silk tie STAIN REMOVER – Seriously!
- A belt
- Mini shoe-shine kit (in black or brown)
- A small LEGO build
- A fidget puzzle or brain game
- A Nerf gun (I did this last year and it was a huge hit amongst the brother-in-laws)
- A small game – Pass the Pigs, Bananagrams, or a fresh deck of cards
- Barnes & Noble
- Apple Store – Great for buying apps (like this one)
- Audible or Kindle
- Hulu, iTunes, or Netflix
SNACKS & TREATS
- Beef Jerky – This is our favorite brand. (No nitrates or preservatives, and comes in lots of great flavors)
- Flavored nuts – Michael loves caramel, so I got him these. Chocolate covered or candied nuts are also a great choice
- Special Chocolate – I love buying a few special flavored chocolates to try (orange, raspberry, ginger, hazelnut, honey, even something crazy like potato chip or bacon). Or, try a sample pack with lots of small sized ones.
What do you tuck into your husband or son’s stocking?
I’d love to hear your answers! Shout them out in the comments below and feel free to shop the widget for a few of my favorites.