Baked Blueberry Oatmeal – Cozy baked oatmeal with plenty of blueberries and warm spices. This baked oatmeal recipe is perfect for meal-prep, lazy weekends, and feeding a crowd!
- 2 cups rolled oats (certified gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg (or 1 chia or flax egg* for vegan)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, vegan butter, or coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish (like an 8×8 or 9×9″ pan).
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour in milk, syrup, egg or chia egg, melted butter/oil, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Fold in 1 cup blueberries with a spatula.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into your prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until the oatmeal has plumped and the top is golden.
- Remove from oven and let stand about 5 minutes before scooping or slicing.
*TO MAKE A FLAX OR CHIA “EGG”: In a small bowl, combine 1 Tbsp. chia seeds or ground flax with 3 Tbsp. water and stir to combine. Let the mixture sit 5 minutes or so to gel and thicken, then add to your recipe as usual.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry baked oatmeal, baked blueberry oatmeal, blueberry cinnamon baked oatmeal, maple blueberry baked oatmeal