Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats – Creamy overnight oats with bananas and fresh strawberries. This fruity overnight oats recipe is delicious on a busy morning! (Gluten-free, vegan)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 1–2 tsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut)
- 1/4–1/2 banana, diced*
- 2–3 Tbsp. diced strawberries*
- Optional: a few drops vanilla extract
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, salt, syrup, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/4 banana, 1-2 Tbsp. strawberries, and vanilla (if using). Stir to combine, then taste and add additional syrup, vanilla, or milk as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk, if needed, then top with remaining 1/4 banana and 1-2 Tbsp. strawberries. Feel free to add extras like granola, strawberry slices, sliced almonds, or a drizzle of almond or peanut butter!
*If you’re refrigerating this for a bit, I recommend reserving half the bananas & berries to add on top right before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry overnight oats, strawberry banana overnight oats, vegan strawberry overnight oats, strawberry banana overnight oats recipe