Our Best Thanksgiving Recipes
Thanksgiving is nearly here! Do you have your menu planned? What are you in charge of?
We’re hosting Michael’s family this year, so I’m cooking for 15. We keep our menu as simple as possible, but definitely go big on the pie. (I’m ALL about the sides and the pie!)
As I was pulling up my recipes to be sure I had everything on hand, I thought there might be a few of you out there still working on your list.
These are some of the best Thanksgiving and holiday feast recipes we have over the last few years of blogging. Some of the recipes are gluten and dairy free, some are Paleo, some are vegan, and some are old classics from before our diet change. A little something for everyone!
(Don’t forget to check out the desserts! There are even some without refined sugars!)
Bread, Potatoes, and Starchy Sides
- Savory Rice Pilaf (GF, DF, Vegan)
- Gluten Free Corn Mini Muffins (GF, DF)
- Parmesan Basil Potato Puree (GF)
- Parmesan Broccoli Mashed Potatoes (GF)
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cream Biscuits
- Evelyn’s Crescent Rolls
- Cinnamon Rosemary Sweet Potatoes (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan)
- Stuffed Acorn Squash (GF, DF)
- My Favorite Sweet Potato Casserole (GF, DF)
- Caramelized Brown Butter Butternut Squash (GF)
- Glazed Carrots and Onions (GF)
GREEN VEGGIES & SALADS
- Green Beans with Balsamic Pepper Relish (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan)
- Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto Crisps (GF, DF, Paleo)
- Smothered Green Beans & Bacon (GF, DF, Paleo-Friendly)
- Roasted Maple Dijon Brussels Sprouts (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan)
- Bacon Brussels Sprouts Salad with Almonds & Cherries (GF, DF, Paleo)
PIES + CRISPS + DESSERTS
- How to Make a Gluten Free Crust (GF, DF, Vegan, no refined sugar)
- Super Flaky Pie Crust
- The BEST Pecan Pie (Naturally sweetened, GF, DF, Paleo Friendly)
- Cider Caramel Apple Crisp (GF, DF, Vegan, no refined sugar)
- Life-Changing Cherry Pie (GF, DF, Vegan options with no refined sugar)
- Pumpkin Pie from Scratch
- Triple Berry Crumble Pie
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Bars with Ginger Cookie Crust
OR, if you’re not a pie person, you might love this Gluten Free Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Frosting
Yessssss! So much lovely in one place. These look amazing!
Your pies all look so beautiful! I’ll definitely be looking through these recipes for some great options this year!