These watermelon popsicles are SO easy and refreshing! I have no doubt you’ll love them as much as we do. Plus, they’re 100% fruit!
- 3 heaping cups cubed watermelon
- 1 heaping cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 3-4 hours, or until very solid.
- To remove popsicles from the mold, remove the lid and run each well of the popsicle mold under cold water for a few seconds. Gently wiggle the popsicle stick side to side to help loosen the popsicle from the mold. (If it’s not budging, just run it under cold water for a few more seconds and try again)
- Store frozen popsicles in an airtight freezer-safe bag for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Popsicle
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry popsicles, watermelon popsicles, strawberry watermelon popsicles, healthy popsicles, ice pops, watermelon, strawberries