Gluten Free Easter Menu Ideas (Brunch Or Dinner!)
Planning a gluten-free Easter menu this year? We’ve got 20+ delicious gluten-free Easter recipes for brunch, dinner, and dessert.
Easter is just around the corner, and we’re already planning what to eat! Whether you all eat gluten-free at home or you’re got a guest coming with gluten-intolerance or Celiac disease, everyone deserves to enjoy a delicious meal on Easter!
To make it easier than ever to plan your gluten-free Easter menu this year, we rounded up ideas for brunch, dinner, and dessert. Mix and match from our favorite gluten-free Easter recipes below to create a delicious menu anyone can enjoy!
Our Gluten-Free Easter Ideas, At A Glance:
tips for hosting a gluten-free Easter Meal:
- Double-Check Your Ingredients. Gluten can hide in sneaky places like broth, bouillon, and seasonings, so be sure that each ingredient you choose is gluten-free. This goes for seasoning mixes, soy sauce, Worcestershire, bouillon cubes, flavoring packets, and more.
- Use Separate Dishes & Utensils, When Possible. Whenever possible, use separate pans, bowls, and utensils for preparing gluten-free food. Metal and glass are more non-porous than silicone or plastic (which can trap tiny food particles), so they can be safer materials to use to avoid cross contamination.
- Use Gluten-Free Thickeners When Needed. Many gravy recipes and sauces (especially creamy sauces), use roux or flour to thicken the texture. Use gluten-free flour or cornstarch for thickening soup rather than white flour or wheat flour to keep your recipes gluten-free.
- Use Separate Ingredients Or Packages When Possible. One of the best ways to assure your meals are truly gluten-free is to use separate packages of ingredients for preparing gluten-free food. For instance, if you’ve ever dipped into a sugar container with a measuring cup you’ve used for wheat flour, that sugar is no longer safe to use for gluten-free guests. This is especially important for things like butter and condiments, too!
Gluten-Free Easter Brunch Recipes
There’s nothing like a tasty Easter brunch! Whether you’re looking for a little something to enjoy after an Easter egg hunt or maybe a church service, these gluten-free Easter brunch ideas are perfect for serving a crowd.
BLT Quiche (Gluten Free & Paleo Friendly)
Classic BLT flavors with a breakfast twist! This fully loaded BLT quiche recipe takes Easter breakfast or brunch to the next level! (Gluten Free + Paleo Friendly)
Honey Lime Fruit Salad (The BEST!)
Honey Lime Fruit Salad is my favorite fruit salad of all time. It DISAPPEARS every time I serve it! Add it to your gluten-free Easter brunch
Almond Flour Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins (Gluten Free, Paleo)
These almond flour lemon poppy seed muffins have a light, fluffy texture and are BURSTING with lemon flavor. They’re the perfect yummy breakfast or snack!
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes and Veggies
These yummy roasted breakfast potatoes taste like the skillet potatoes you could order at a diner without all of the work involved! They’re the perfect addition to brunch!
Paleo Granola Parfaits
Parfaits are PERFECT for serving a crowd because you can make them in advance or set out the components and let everyone build their own just the way they like it. Our Paleo Granola and fruit puree are the perfect place to starts. (Paleo, Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free!)
Building a better breakfast one delicious bite at a time, these blender banana oatmeal pancakes are a crowd favorite every time. (Don’t miss our tips for keeping them warm!)
Gluten-Free French Toast Casserole
Need something you can make in advance? This easy overnight gluten-free French toast casserole takes all the hassle out of French toast! Mix it up the night before & enjoy it in the morning! (Gluten-Free + Dairy-Free)
Easy Paleo Mini Quiche (Whole30 Approved!)
These paleo mini quiche are PERFECT for gluten-free brunch. Mix and match toppings to make all different flavors or make them all the same. Your choice!
Fluffy Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes
These impossibly light, fluffy gluten-free blueberry pancakes are a spring dream come true. Serve with syrup, whipped cream, or more berries!
Orange Triple Berry Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
These light, fluffy muffins are studded with fresh berries and a kiss of citrus. They’re perfectly golden and naturally sweetened–you’ll love them as much as I do! (Gluten free, dairy free)
Gluten-Free Easter Dinner Ideas
Easter Brunch not your thing? Why not have a delicious gluten-free Easter dinner? These are some of our go-to faves for a nice dinner at home.
Honey Mustard Glazed Ham (Gluten-Free)
This easy gluten-free ham glaze recipe is perfect for a special celebration! It’s the perfect show-stopping main dish for a gluten-free Easter dinner!
Gluten-Free Pot Roast (Oven Or Slow Cooker)
Not in the mood for ham this year? Our gluten-free pot roast is a delicious all-in-one dinner that’s sure to please. Make it in the oven or in a slow cooker! Either way, it’ll be cozy, comforting, and completely delicious.
12 Flavors of Perfect Deviled Eggs
These are the actual best deviled eggs ever! Not only are our classic deviled eggs amazing, but we’ve got TWELVE other tasty flavors to try. (Keep an eye out for crowd faves: BLT, Salt & Vinegar, Dill Pickle, and Curry!)
Paleo (or Vegan!) Sweet Potato Casserole
This sweet potato casserole has been a popular Easter side dish on my site for years, and I get it! That sweet, crunchy pecan topping is unbelievable.
Twice Baked Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
Our Twice Baked Potatoes recipe is a a mash-up of mashed potatoes and crispy potato skins. It’s always a crowd favorite and with so many add-ins and toppings to try, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Seasoned Green Beans
This easy seasoned green beans recipe is made from simple ingredients that pack in BIG flavor. You’ll love this green bean seasoning!
Glazed Roasted Carrots (Paleo + Vegan-Friendly)
Maple Glazed Roasted Carrots have gorgeous caramelized edges and a tender texture that makes them a perfect side dish. (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan-Friendly)
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
These creamy, fluffy Instant Pot mashed potatoes are so easy, thanks to the pressure cooker! They’re the perfect accompaniment to a hearty home-cooked meal and perfect for Easter dinner. (Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan + Whole30 options!)
Easy Lemon Asparagus
Easy sauteed asparagus with fresh lemon makes for a fresh, light side dish to all sorts of main dishes! Serve it with ham, chicken, beef, and more! (Vegan, Paleo, Whole30)
The BEST Fruit Dip
If you tolerate dairy, these is the BEST EVER fruit dip that always gets rave reviews at family gatherings. Serve it with colorful fruit and all the kids at your table will love you forever.
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about dessert! Here are a few yummy gluten-free Easter desserts to add to your menu this year…
a little something for dessert
- Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting (pictured above)
- The Perfect Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten-Free Lemon Brownies – Sweets & Thank You
- Gluten-Free Fruit Pizza Cookies – Sweets & Thank You
- Triple Berry Crumble Pie