Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Him and Her – Make stocking stuffers steal the show this year with these great ideas for him and her! (Check out this post for ideas for kids!)
1. A funny tee shirt. I love getting Michael something funny for Christmas. He gets a kick out of funny tee shirts like this. (This was my find from last year) Or, you can go with something soft and classic (no graphics) like this.
3. Tissues and Sanitizer. for his work desk – These never stop coming in handy, especially this time of year, during cold and flu season.
4. Fancy Pants Jerky. I love looking for something nice or a little unexpected. Why not try gourmet beef jerky? If he’s not jerky fan, choose some fancy chocolate flavors, or a candy or soda from another country? I love looking through World Market for things like this!
5. Phone Case. Whether you’re upgrading to a new phone this Christmas (lucky you!) or could just use a phone facelift, a new phone case is always a fun gift! This one and this one would make my resident Star Wars fan a happy man.
6. Hot Sauce Sampler. For the guy who likes a little heat on everything, this is a perfect sample/travel size! If you’re feeling fancy, you could also try something more like these from across the U.S. or these from around the world.
7. An Audible account. Turn the daily commute into something really enjoyable. Get two free books with your trial account, and if you love it you can choose a membership level. This was the gift that kept on giving for Michael last year. He loves getting to work through audiobooks at a faster pace (he still checks out audiobooks from the library, but can supplement with new-releases or books with a long waitlist). Maybe include these with some headphones (you can find great inexpensive ones, or these are Michael’s favorite.)
8. A pocket reference book. These are a novelty item, yes, but they’re perfect little reference guides for anything from house repair to auto maintenance to wilderness survival. Keep them in a desk, in the bathroom, the car, wherever!
10. Dollar Shave Club. Genius. Monthly (or bimonthly) subscription service for shaving products. You pick a plan, and your shave kit shows up at your door. I like that there are some more natural/sulfate-free options, and a nice variety of razors to choose from. Add in a little shave butter or face cleanser while you’re at it.
11. A brain teaser. This one is beautiful enough to sit out on a coffee table.
12. Family Book of Card Games. Refresh yourself on the rules to familiar games and learn some new ones! Perfect for family game nights, date nights in, and more.
2. Bath Bombs. I’ve been using these for the last few months and LOVE them. The scent is amazing, and it’s nice to take a little time for a bath every once in a while!
3. Natural Deodorant – This is the real deal, and it lasts a long time. I’m not what you’d call a light sweat-er, and I live on the surface of the sun, so I’ve done my research. This my favorite. I love the Jacked Up Jasmine scent best, but the lavender and unscented are both nice, too!
4. Tassel Keychain – I’ve tried a carabiner clip in the past, but honestly, they all keep breaking! I love the ones with tassel because they’re easy enough to find when you’re fishing around in your purse, but they also look pretty. This leather one and this faux leather version are both so cute!
5. The At-Home Pedicure Game Changer. I mentioned these earlier this year, but this pedicure rasp (made by the same people who make my citrus zester!) makes at-home pedicures feel like the real thing. Get smooth, soft heels and save money with at-home pedicures!
6. Gourmet Chocolate. Treat yo’self! This is your moment. Do it right. Splurge on the good chocolate and enjoy it later. In the pantry. When no one is looking. (It’s not just me who does that, right?) Why not try something new, like Sea Salt & Strawberry, or bits of crispy Honeycomb, or a little infusion of orange, or Cornish Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate?
7. Car Charger – Never lose battery in the school pick up line or on a long car trip again! Honestly, I love having a car charger. I never have to worry if I’ll run out of battery while we’re out on date night and a babysitter is home with the kids, or if I need to send a quick email while I’m waiting for Milo at preschool.
8. Some little slippers! Other than the most comfortable pants in all the land, slippers are my favorite thing to wear to feel cozy. These Snoozies made my so happy all winter last year. They’re a little silly, but I love them. These are also adorable (and on my wish list for this year)
9. Screen Cleaners. Most phone screens are dirtier than a public toilet seat (gross!), so screen cleaners are always a good choice. These natural wipes from Spruce & Co are adorable and don’t contain alcohol or other harsh chemicals. You can buy them once or sign up for a subscription. These aren’t as cute, but they’re a little less expensive.
10. Some natural hair helpers – I have lots of very fine, straight hair. I love wearing my hair curly, which means I need a little help from products. This volumizing spray is a great one for adding natural volume without a bunch of crazy chemicals. I also love their sea salt spray for adding a little texture to my hair.
11. A cute pair of tights. Winter is coming! Love these polka dot ones, but there are so many fun prints out there!
12. Some natural nail polish. Let’s be honest, there’s not a lot that’s natural about nail polish, but there are a few brands free of the major chemicals and toxins in polish (called Five Free). Zoya is one of the best brands. This happy red (called “Sooki”) looks classic and polished all year long, and the “Bela” is a lovely ballet pink that looks clean and fresh.