1. It’s been two weeks of finals and firsts at our house! Michaels actual final exams, his graduation, Sophie’s dance “recital”, her school program, and her last day of school. Then, our first overnight away from the kids together, Michael’s first day at his new job, and our first day of summer vacation for Sophie!
We are officially in summer mode!
2. Terrible Twosies. Ooooooh, Milo. Milo, Milo, Milo. Not that Sophie’s all that far removed from this stage, but Milo has this talent of being rip-my-hair-out naughty or laughs-at-me-as-I-try-to-discipline-or-enact-a-consequence-man one second and squishy-cuddles-and-puppy-eyes cute the next minute. How is this level of exasperation and love present in such a tiny human? Sweet mercy. He’s going to be two for SEVEN MORE MONTHS!
3. Cheesy Cheese. Now entering the fake smile stage. Sophie will say “cheese me, mom!” to encourage me to take her picture. Milo would rather do anything than have his picture taken, so he says the word “cheese” while he’s on the run.
4. A Quick Head’s Up: This is going to be The Summer of Smoothie Popsicles. With all the swimming and sunshine we’re getting, smoothie popsicles are the official snack of summer here. Yum.
5. Come back Monday for THE BEST giveaway. Seriously, it’ll make your Memorial Day. I know it’s already making mine. The winner will be jumping up and down far more than we were here.
Happy Weekend, Dear Reader!
Wishing you every good thing.
(And don’t forget to come back on Monday!)
P.S. A few recent posts elsewhere:
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (GF, Vegan) at Good Life Eats
- Strawberry Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles at Super Healthy Kids
Filed Under: 5 fact friday